Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
160 Community Lane, Fort McMurray
160 Community lane is a fine example where meticulous attention to detail and quality are abundantly obvious. Built by the Seller, this home is full of smart value added features. The custom kitchen is loaded with rolling drawers in cupboards, a folding pantry, spice shelved drawers, to itemise just a few. The gazebo has a large cozy wood burning fire place and is accessed from the home via a wood bridging walk way with breeze-way that has 2 lovely benches. Main floor formal dining room is off the living and kitchen spaces and has large windows to the impressive yard area. The dining nook faces the large backyard and has even more windows - this home invites natural light at nearly every turn. Level 3 has a large family room with warm cork flooring and a large fireplace. The downstairs bedroom is complete with full ensuite. A large attached heated garage with 10' ceiling heights and a detached heated workshop complete is extremely well equipped and cared for property.
- MLS® #FM0129609
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,612
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- Style4 Level Split
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Garbage Collection, Municipal Water, Natural Gas, Power - Metered, Telephone, See Remarks, Septic System
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Garage - Double, Heated, Insulated, Drywalled/OSB
- Garages26' x 28"
- Lot DescriptionNearby - Park/Reserve, Nearby - Playground, Fruit Trees/Shrub(s), Gazebo, Green Belt, Nearby - Airport, Nearby - Ski Hill
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- ConstructionExterior Walls 2'x6'
- FoundationCertificate, PWF
- Listing OfficeCENTURY 21 DYNAMIC REALTY
- Address160 Community Lane
- AreaSouth East
- SubdivisionFM Saprae Creek
- CityFort McMurray
- CountyWood Buffalo, R.M. of
- Zip CodeT9H 5B4
- InteriorHardwood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCloset Organizers, Ensuite, Fireplace(s)/Woodstove(s), Jetted Tub, No Smoking Home, Window Coverings - Blinds, Intercom, Workshop
- AppliancesDishwasher - Built-In, Garburator, Hood Fan, Microwave - Built-in, Refrigerator - 1, Stove, Built-In Oven, Trash Compactor
- HeatingFurnace - Forced Air - 1, Furnace - Forced Air - 2
- HOA Fees0.00